We want an independent technical second opinion
Maybe your vendor says everything has to be rebuilt. Maybe your own team thinks it's fine. When a lot of money or risk depends on the next step, an independent technical view can be well worth having.
Does this sound familiar?
A second opinion is especially useful when the next technical step is large, expensive or hard to reverse.
A vendor wants to rebuild a lot
You want to know whether that's technically necessary or mainly the easiest route for them.
Internal opinions differ
Different engineers judge the same risks differently.
The architecture feels more complicated than needed
Many new tools, platforms or layers are being proposed.
You're facing a big investment
Before continuing, you want to know whether the technical foundation makes sense.
Where do you want to be?
You don't want an extra opinion that makes the discussion bigger. You want enough technical clarity to make a better decision yourself.
Separate facts from assumptions
You see which technical conclusions are solid and where uncertainty remains.
Alternatives become visible
You know whether the proposed route really is the only logical option.
A concrete next decision
After the review you know what to investigate, keep, adjust or drop.
Why does this happen?
Technical choices are not fully objective. Everyone looks at the same situation from their own experience, interests and preferences.
See how we approach thisVendors mainly know their own tools
A proposal can unconsciously steer towards solutions that suit the vendor.
Existing teams get used to limitations
What feels normal internally can be obvious technical debt to an outsider.
Big decisions become final too early
Sometimes evidence is still missing for assumptions on which a far-reaching choice is based.
Vibe Code Rescue Audit
The Vibe Code Rescue Audit fits here as an independent technical review. We look at what's actually there, test the most important assumptions and give a concrete technical debrief. Follow-up work is only needed if there is a substantive reason for it.
View this offer€2,950 excl. VAT
Fixed price · one existing application or codebase
- Result
- Technical grip on what exists and a prioritised rescue plan
- Duration
- About two weeks
- Next step
- A Rescue Sprint for the most important problem, or continue yourself
Why 9to5 for this?
A good second opinion doesn't automatically sell a larger follow-up engagement. The outcome may simply be that the existing route is fine.
View casesEngineers first
The assessment is made from the perspective of technical feasibility and risk.
Build, buy or change nothing
We have no stake in one specific technical outcome.
Follow-up is not required
If the conclusion is clear, the engagement can simply end there.
What else fits your situation?
Rescue Sprint · €5,950 excl. VAT
One week of senior engineering focused on one clear technical rescue goal. No retainer and no endless engagement.
View offerAnother vendor left something behind that we can't properly continue with
The software exists, but knowledge, documentation or technical grip is missing after another party left.
View use caseWe want to leave an AI platform or vendor but are technically stuck
The current vendor, tool or AI platform no longer fits, but data, workflows or technical dependencies make switching hard.
View use case