9to5 software BV 72 2611RT Delft
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The types of data that this Application collects by itself or through third parties include: Usage Data; trackers.
The Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data. The processing of the Data takes place using computers and/or IT tools, following organizational procedures and working methods that are closely related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in certain cases, the Data may also be accessible to certain data controllers involved in the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, systems administration) or third parties appointed by the Owner as Data Processors (such as external technical service providers, mail programs, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users in any of the following cases, if:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In certain jurisdictions, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to it ("opt-out"), without the need for consent or without any of the following legal grounds. However, this does not apply when European data protection law applies to the processing of Personal Data;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is related to a task in the public interest or to a task in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests of the Owner or of third parties.
In any case, the Owner is happy to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's registered offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of Users, the transfer of personal data may involve transferring the Users' Data to a country other than their own. For more information on the processing location of such transferred Data, Users may refer to the article detailing the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international public law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to protect their Data.
If such a transfer occurs, Users may learn more by referring to the relevant articles in this document or by making inquiries of the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Therefore the following applies:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until this contract has been fully performed.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of the Owner's legitimate interests will be retained for as long as necessary to achieve these purposes. Users can find specific information about the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant articles of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time where the User has consented to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be required to retain Personal Data for longer if this is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation or on behalf of a government agency.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be imposed after the expiry of the retention period.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), conduct malicious or fraudulent activities. detect, and for the following purposes: Tag Management, Analytics and Displaying content from third-party platforms.
For specific information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User can consult the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
The services described in this section allow the Owner to monitor and analyze internet traffic and can be used to map usage behaviour.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Data collected to track and investigate the use of this Application, to compile reports on its activities and to share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to frame and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Processed Personal Data: Usage Data; trackers.
This type of service helps the Owner to centrally manage tags or scripts required for this Application. This allows the Users' Data to flow through these services, which may lead to the retention of this Data.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited) Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited. Processed Personal Data: Usage Data; trackers.
These types of services allow you to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly on the pages of this Application. If this type of service is installed, it may still collect website traffic data for the pages on which the service is installed, even if the Users are not using it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited) Google Fonts is a font visualization service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to include content of this kind on its pages. Processed Personal Data: Usage Data; trackers.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Revoke their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing acknowledgment is performed on a legal basis other than consent. More information can be found in the specific article below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner is carrying out the Data Processing, to learn about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed. To verify and request rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request its updating or rectification.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data under certain circumstances. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise deleted. Users have the right under certain circumstances to have the Owner delete their Data.
- Receive their Data and have it passed on to another Controller. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, to transfer that Data to another controller without being hindered. This provision applies provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- Make a complaint. Users have the right to make a claim with their competent data protection authority.
Where Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner or for the purpose of the Owner's legitimate interests, the User may object to such processing by submitting a justification for the objection. reason related to his or her particular situation.
However, users should be aware that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without stating reasons. Users can inform themselves whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, in the relevant articles of this document.
Requests to exercise User Rights may be addressed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and will be handled by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
The Owner may use the User's Personal Data for legal purposes, in court or in pre-judicial proceedings in the event of unauthorized use of this Application or the related Services. The User declares that it is aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of government agencies.
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
More information about the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
This Application does not support requests not to track your browsing traffic. Read the privacy policies of the third-party services used to determine whether they comply with requests not to track your browsing traffic (Do Not Track).
If the changes relate to the processing activities based on the User's consent, the Owner must again obtain the User's consent, to the extent required.
Any data that directly, indirectly or in connection with other data - including a personal identification number - enables the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically from this Application (or external services deployed in this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users of this Application, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses , the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's response (success, error, etc. ), the country of origin, the functions of the browser and the operating system of the User, the different time data per visit (such as the time spent on each page of the application) and the data on the pass tracked within the application, in in particular focusing on the order of the pages visited and other parameters about the operating system of the device and/or the IT environment of the User.
The person using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relates.
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this Application. The Controller is the Owner of this Application, unless otherwise indicated.
The means by which the User's Personal Data is collected or processed.
The Service offered by this Application as described in the relevant terms and conditions (if available) and on this site/application.
Unless otherwise noted, all references in this document to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Trackers that consist of small data sets that are stored in the User's browser.
Tracker includes all technologies - e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that allow Users to be tracked, e.g. by accessing information stored on the User's device.
This privacy statement has been drawn up on the basis of provisions of various legal rules, including Article 13/14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).