Vue.js front-end developer
- Available for 32 - 40 hours
- 2 years working experience as a front-end developer or:
- relevant completed WO education
- HBO or WO education
- passion for the job!
- experience with VueJS / NuxtJS
- experience with automated tests
About the position
As a front-end developer, you will have the opportunity to be part of our dynamic team at 9to5 software and contribute to the web part of our platforms. Let me take you through how we work at 9to5 software.
At the start of a project, we ensure thorough preparation in Atlassian's Jira. The team determines the sprints required and once approved, we get started. Our talented designer gets to work on the visual design in Figma, using Brad Frost's advanced Atomic Design System. Once the design is complete, a smooth handover follows to you as developer, with all required assets being ready for use.
As a web developer, you are responsible for implementing the design in Vue.js (often in combination with Nuxt.js) and Typescript, integrating smart components from the Atomic Design System. In addition, you add the powerful Apollo Framework to provide communication via GraphQL with our backends. To ensure the promised quality, you add automated tests. The deployment proceeds smoothly via CircleCI to our staging environment. You prepare a comprehensive test plan and keep the customer informed. After processing feedback and after acceptance, we bring the project to the production environment, where we hold a festive small release party to celebrate this success.
After the project is delivered, we carefully monitor the system using tools such as Sentry and Grafana. For rapid incident response, we use Atlassian's OpsGenie for certain customers. We are also ready to professionally support any support queries from customers or users.
And then it's Thursday afternoon and it's time for our DemoDo, where you proudly present your work to our team. While enjoying a (non-alcoholic) beer and some snacks, you will receive a well-deserved round of applause. And then you are ready for the next sprint!
If this suits your way of working and if you would like to be part of our team, let's get acquainted!
Besides an inspiring working environment, we offer the following employment conditions:
- Unlimited holidays
- MacBook Pro as your personal workstation, which you can also use at home
- A 32-inch 4K screen at your own workstation
- Possibility to work at a sit/stand desk
- Lunch and drinks at 9to5's expense
- Flexible working options: hybrid or full-time at the office
- Travel allowance based on €0.21 per kilometre if you live more than 5 km from our office.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team!
Working at 9to5
- MacBook Pro (or what you like)
- 4K display
- Laptop stand
- Apple Magic Mouse or Trackpad
- Bureau - adjustable in height
- Google Workplace
- Jira - for project management
- Slack - to chat with each other and clients
- Bitbucket - version control
- Harvest - time tracking